Kerala Tour Packages
- » 6N / 7D Kerala Package
- » 6N / 7D Tour Kerala
- » 6N / 7D Tours in Kerala
- » 6N / 7D Kerala Vacations
- » 6N / 7D Kerala Travel
- » 8N / 9D Tour To Kerala
- » 8N / 9D kerala Tour
- » 8N / 9D Kerala Holiday
- » 8N / 9D Kerala
- » 8N / 9D Tours to Kerala
- » 8N / 9D Kerala Tourism
Kerala Short Tour Package
Holiday Package KeralaNo. of Days :- 04 Nights / 05 Days
Destinations Covered :- Cochin (Kochi) – Munnar – Periyar (Thekkady) – Alleppey (Houseboat).
Day 01: Arrival in Cochin (Kochi) – Munnar
On arrival at Kochi International Airport or Ernakulam Railway station, Rover Holidays representative will greet and transfer you to Munnar – a beautiful hill station in Kerala, God’s Own Country. Through out the journey you will enjoy fantastic nature beauty created by beautiful streams, small water falls, rubber plantation, spice plantations (pepper, cardamom, tea, coffee, etc) and thick forest of Kerala. On arrival at Munnar, check-in at your hotel. Munnar is one of the most beautiful hill stations in South India and also referred to as the Kashmir of South India. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 02: Munnar
Have a hot cup of tea in the morning and have a very hearty breakfast. Go for sightseeing tour of Munnar. Munnar, also known as the Kashmir of South, is nature lovers’ paradise. It is known for extra-ordinary nature beauty, refreshing air, and healthy climate. Relax at picturesque place and see the beauty of nature by close. Important places to visit here are Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden, Eravikulam National Park, Tea Plantation, Tea Museum, etc.
Dinner & overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 04: Munnar – Periyar
Take your breakfast and then drive to Thekkady (Periyar). See the bountiful nature beauty, gushing waterfalls, enchanting mountain streams, spice plantations, etc on the way. On arrival at Periyar check-in at your hotel. Freshen up and relax. Enjoy boat cruise over the Periyar Lake and explore Periyar National Park. Here you will see varied species of birds and animals making an astonishing move while monkeys show their tricks to grab your attention. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 04 : Periyar – Alleppey (Houseboat)
Take your breakfast then drive to Alleppey. Alleppey is famous for deluxe houseboat cruise over the serene & scenic backwaters of Kerala. On arrival check in at houseboat and enjoy holiday time viewing the pleasing vistas of the surrounding as your house boat passes through the lush paddy fields and traditional village. In the evening enjoy the sun-set and the magical color that is added by the golden slumbers as sun bids good evening and good night to all of us. See fishes wagging their tail and jumping out of the water just to say you hello. Truly this wonderful incident will dazzle in front of your eyes throughout your life. Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee with snacks, and dinner will at the houseboat. Have overnight stay in cozy beds at houseboat.
Day 05 : Alleppey – Cochin – Departure
After morning breakfast, disembark the houseboat. Then Rover Holidays representative will transfer you to Kochi Airport or Railway Station in time to board flight / train for your next destination.
Costs of Children (between 5 and 12 yrs) :-
- With Extra bed 25 % of couple cost
- Without Extra bed 20 % of couple cost
The above cost includes:-
- Transportation using A/C Car (Indica) as per the itinerary below, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance.
- Accommodation at all places on Twin Sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast
- Houseboat cruises.
- All meals in Houseboat
- All applicable Taxes
The above cost does not includes:-
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch/Dinner at hotels ,Room service , Telephone calls laundry Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Details of Cancellation Charges :-
If booking Cancelled before
- 15 days – 5 % of the tour cost
- 7 days - 10 % of the tour cost
- 2 days - 25 % of the tour cost
- Less than 2 days – 100 % of the tour cost
- A hike of 25% would be applicable from 15 Dec to 15 Jan 2010
- A hike of 10% would be applicable from 01 Feb 2011 to28 Feb 2011 (only for premium category)
- X’mas and New Year Eve Supplement charges would be charged additional on actual.