Kerala Tour Packages
- » 6N / 7D Kerala Package
- » 6N / 7D Tour Kerala
- » 6N / 7D Tours in Kerala
- » 6N / 7D Kerala Vacations
- » 6N / 7D Kerala Travel
- » 8N / 9D Tour To Kerala
- » 8N / 9D kerala Tour
- » 8N / 9D Kerala Holiday
- » 8N / 9D Kerala
- » 8N / 9D Tours to Kerala
- » 8N / 9D Kerala Tourism
Kerala Short Tour Package
Kerala Hills & BackwatersNo. of Days :- 07 Nights / 08 Days
Destinations Covered :- Kochi (Cochin) – Munnar – Periyar (Thekkady) – Kumarakom – Houseboat.
Day 01: Cochin, Sight seeing
Rover Holidays representative welcomes you at Kochi Airport/ Ernakulam Railway Station and transfer you to hotel. Relax and refresh. Go for half day sightseeing. Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Jews Street, St.Francis church, Chinese fishing net, etc are the popular attractions of the city. Cochin is prime tourist destination in Kerala.
Day 02 : Cochin – Munnar
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. The company representative will transfer you to Munnar. Munnar is a beautiful hill station situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale Lake. Check-in at hotel on arrival. Rest of day is at leisure. Dinner and night stay is at hotel.
Day 03 : Munnar Sightseeing
Breakfast at hotel. Whole day is allotted for sightseeing in Munnar. Popular attractions are –Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Tea Garden, Rajamalai, Blossom Garden, etc. Visit Eravikulam Wildlife Sanctuary to see the exotic flora and fauna. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Munnar - Thekkady - Thekkady Sightseeing
Breakfast at hotel. Move to Thekkady. Throughout the journey enjoy beautiful streams small water falls, Rubber, Pepper cardamom and Tea plantations and thick forests, etc. On arrival at Thekkady check into hotel for overnight.
Day 05 : Periyar
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. In morning enjoy boating in Periyar Lake. Wildlife viewing and bird watching inPeriyar Sanctuary. Go for spice plantation tour. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Thekkady.
Day 06 : Thekkady - Kumarakom Sightseeing
Breakfast in hotel. Drive to Kumarakom. Check-in at hotel upon arrival. Relax and refresh. Go for bird watching in Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary. Sunset cruise in Vembanad Lake in the while explore the beauty of backwater. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 07 : Kumarakom Houseboat
Breakfast at hotel. Board on houseboat. Rest day is allotted for leisurely cruise in the backwater. Explore the virginal beauty of nature. Glide along gorgeous fringed palm and rippling water. Dinner and overnight at houseboat.
Day 08: Departure
Breakfast at houseboat and morning cruise in the backwater. Check-out from houseboat and get transferred to Kochi Airport/Ernakulam Railway Station for onward journey.
Costs of Children (between 5 and 12 yrs) :-
- With Extra bed 25 % of couple cost
- Without Extra bed 20 % of couple cost
The above cost includes:-
- Transportation using A/C Car (Indica) as per the itinerary below, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance.
- Accommodation at all places on Twin Sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast
- Houseboat cruises.
- All meals in Houseboat
- All applicable Taxes
The above cost does not includes:-
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch/Dinner at hotels ,Room service , Telephone calls laundry Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Details of Cancellation Charges :-
If booking Cancelled before
- 15 days – 5 % of the tour cost
- 7 days - 10 % of the tour cost
- 2 days - 25 % of the tour cost
- Less than 2 days – 100 % of the tour cost
- A hike of 25% would be applicable from 15 Dec to 15 Jan 2010
- A hike of 10% would be applicable from 01 Feb 2011 to28 Feb 2011 (only for premium category)
- X’mas and New Year Eve Supplement charges would be charged additional on actual.