Kerala Tour Packages
- » 6N / 7D Kerala Package
- » 6N / 7D Tour Kerala
- » 6N / 7D Tours in Kerala
- » 6N / 7D Kerala Vacations
- » 6N / 7D Kerala Travel
- » 8N / 9D Tour To Kerala
- » 8N / 9D kerala Tour
- » 8N / 9D Kerala Holiday
- » 8N / 9D Kerala
- » 8N / 9D Tours to Kerala
- » 8N / 9D Kerala Tourism
Kerala Short Tour Package
Kerala Package ToursNo. of Days :- 06 Nights / 07 Days
Destinations Covered :- Kochi – Munnar – Periyar – Kumarakom – Houseboat.
Day 01 : Kochi – Munnar
Rover Holidays representative will meet you at Kochi Airport / Railway Station and transfer you to Munnar – a gorgeous hill station in Kerala, God’s Own Country. Enjoy extraordinary scenery & bountiful nature beauty created by striking streams, small water falls, rubber plantation, spice plantations (pepper, cardamom, tea, coffee, etc) and thick jungle of Kerala all through the journey to Munnar. On arrival at Munnar, check-in at your hotel. Spend rest of the day at leisure time. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 02 : Munnar
Have a very hearty breakfast. Go for seeing the sights of Munnar – the Kashmir of South India – nature lovers’ paradise. Enjoy extra-ordinary nature beauty, refreshing air, and healthy climate. Relax at charming place and see the beauty of nature by close. Important places to visit here are Echo Point, Blossom Garden, Eravikulam National Park, Tea Plantation, Tea Museum, etc. Enjoy dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 03 : Munnar – Periyar (Thekkady)
After cheerful breakfast at the hotel drive to Periyar (Thekkady). See the copious nature beauty, chatty waterfalls, appealing mountain streams, spice plantations etc on the way. On arrival at Periyar, check-in at your hotel. Freshen up and relax. Have boat cruise over the Periyar Lake and explore Periyar wildlife sanctuary. See diverse species of birds and animals making an amazing move while monkeys show their tricks to grab your attention. Dinner & overnight will be at the hotel.
Day 04 : Periyar
Have a very hearty breakfast at the hotel. Relax. Later enjoy elephant safari in Periyar National Park. Enjoy wildlife expedition inside the sanctuary. Later proceed on spice plantation tour. Dinner & overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 05 : Periyar – Kumarakom
Take your breakfast and drive to Kumarakom through the lush green surroundings. On arrival visit to the famous Kumarakom bird sanctuary and see mixed species of migratory as well as water birds in their natural habitat. Check into the hotel, relax and have some refreshment. In the evening, see the magnificent view of sunset over the scenic landscapes. Dinner & overnight will be at the hotel.
Day 06 : Kumarakom Houseboat Cruise
Spend morning at leisure at hotel and have your breakfast. Check-in at deluxe houseboat. Cruise through pictorial Vembanad Lake (largest fresh water lake in Asia), R-block, and C-Block. Visit the famous Kumarakom (Vembanad) bird sanctuary. Evening snacks, tea and dinner will be onboard the houseboat. Enjoy evening on the sundeck of the houseboat away from polluted hustle and bustle lifestyle of cities. Dinner & overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 07 : Kumarakom – Cochin – Departure
Take your breakfast and then disembark the houseboat. Then Rover Holidays representative will transfer you to Kochi Airport or Railway Station in time to board flight / train for your next destination.
Costs of Children (between 5 and 12 yrs) :-
The above cost includes:-
- Transportation using A/C Car (Indica) as per the itinerary below, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance.
- Accommodation at all places on Twin Sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast
- Houseboat cruises.
- All meals in Houseboat
- All applicable Taxes
The above cost does not includes:-
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch/Dinner at hotels ,Room service , Telephone calls laundry Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Details of Cancellation Charges :-
If booking Cancelled before
- 15 days – 5 % of the tour cost
- 7 days - 10 % of the tour cost
- 2 days - 25 % of the tour cost
- Less than 2 days – 100 % of the tour cost
- A hike of 25% would be applicable from 15 Dec to 15 Jan 2010
- A hike of 10% would be applicable from 01 Feb 2011 to28 Feb 2011 (only for premium category)
- X’mas and New Year Eve Supplement charges would be charged additional on actual.