Kerala Tour Packages
- » 6N / 7D Kerala Package
- » 6N / 7D Tour Kerala
- » 6N / 7D Tours in Kerala
- » 6N / 7D Kerala Vacations
- » 6N / 7D Kerala Travel
- » 8N / 9D Tour To Kerala
- » 8N / 9D kerala Tour
- » 8N / 9D Kerala Holiday
- » 8N / 9D Kerala
- » 8N / 9D Tours to Kerala
- » 8N / 9D Kerala Tourism
Kerala Short Tour Package
Tours to KeralaNo. of Days :- 08 Nights / 09 Days
Destinations Covered :- Kochi (Cochin) – Munnar – Periyar – Kumarakom – Alleppey – Varkala – Kanyakumari.
Day 01 : Cochin (Kochi) – Munnar
Rovers Holidays representative receives you at Kochi Airport / Ernakulam Railway Station. Transfer to pre-booked hotel. Wash, change and relax. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02 : Munnar
Delicious breakfast at Hotel. Munnar Sightseeing – Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Tea Plantation, Spice Plantation, Tea Museum, Echo Point, Rajamalai, Eravikulam National Park, etc. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03 : Munnar – Periyar
Yummy breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Periyar by surface. The journey is pleasant. Check-in at hotel on arrival. Relax. Go for spice plantation tour. Boat cruise on Periyar Lake. Bird watching & wildlife viewing. Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04 : Periyar – Kumarakom
Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Kumarakom passing through beautiful rubber & tea plantation. Visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary on arrival. Later check-in at hotel. Sunset boat cruise on Vembanad Lake. Dinner & overnight at Hotel.
Day 05 : Houseboat (Alleppey)
Have leisure time and breakfast at hotel. Check-in at deluxe houseboat. Houseboat cruise is the best way to explore breathtakingly beautiful backwaters. Rest of time at leisure. Sit back and relax while the boat cruises through the narrow serene backwater canals. Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee with snacks, and dinner on Houseboat. Overnight at houseboat.
Day 06 : Alleppey – Varkala
Yummy breakfast at in houseboat. Disembark houseboat and drive to Varkala Beach Resort. Check-in at hotel on arrival. Rest of day at leisure. Relax at Beach. Enjoy the scene of Arabian waves embracing virgin sands in Kerala -Gods own country. Overnight stay at Hotel Varkala.
Day 07 : Varkala Beach
Delicious breakfast at hotel. Visit to the 800-year old Janardhana Temple dedicated to Ayyappanappan and Hanuman. Visit to the quite and beautiful Papanasam beach which is the perfect place to view the sunset over the horizon. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 08 : Varkala – Kanyakumari
Hearty breakfast at Hotel. Drive to Kanyakumari – located on southernmost end of India in state of Tamil Nadu. Check-in at hotel on arrival. Welcome drink and relax. Sightseeing of Kanyakumari – Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekanand Rock, Gandhi Memorial, Sunset View, etc. Dinner & Overnight at Hotel.
Day 09 : Kanyakumari – Trivandrum (Departure)
Get up in early morning. Watch marvelous sunrise. Have breakfast. Rover Holidays ensure for punctual transfer to Trivandrum Airport / Railway Station to board flight / train for onward journey.
Costs of Children (between 5 and 12 yrs) :-
- With Extra bed 25 % of couple cost
- Without Extra bed 20 % of couple cost
The above cost includes:-
- Transportation using A/C Car (Indica) as per the itinerary below, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance.
- Accommodation at all places on Twin Sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast
- Houseboat cruises.
- All meals in Houseboat
- All applicable Taxes
The above cost does not includes:-
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch/Dinner at hotels ,Room service , Telephone calls laundry Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Details of Cancellation Charges :-
If booking Cancelled before
- 15 days – 5 % of the tour cost
- 7 days - 10 % of the tour cost
- 2 days - 25 % of the tour cost
- Less than 2 days – 100 % of the tour cost
- A hike of 25% would be applicable from 15 Dec to 15 Jan 2010
- A hike of 10% would be applicable from 01 Feb 2011 to28 Feb 2011 (only for premium category)
- X’mas and New Year Eve Supplement charges would be charged additional on actual.