Kerala Tour Packages
- » 6N / 7D Kerala Package
- » 6N / 7D Tour Kerala
- » 6N / 7D Tours in Kerala
- » 6N / 7D Kerala Vacations
- » 6N / 7D Kerala Travel
- » 8N / 9D Tour To Kerala
- » 8N / 9D kerala Tour
- » 8N / 9D Kerala Holiday
- » 8N / 9D Kerala
- » 8N / 9D Tours to Kerala
- » 8N / 9D Kerala Tourism
Kerala Short Tour Package
Travel Package KeralaNo. of Days :- 05 Nights / 06 Days
Destinations Covered :- Kochi – Munnar – Periyar – Kumarakom.
Day 01 : Kochi (Cochin) – Munnar
Rover Holidays representative will greet you at Kochi Airport / Railway Station and transfer you to Munnar – a beautiful hill station in Kerala, God’s Own Country. Enjoy fantastic nature beauty created by beautiful streams, small water falls, rubber plantation, spice plantations (pepper, cardamom, tea, coffee, etc) and thick forest of Kerala through out the journey to Munnar. On arrival at Munnar, check-in at your hotel. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 02 : Munnar Sightseeing
Have a hot cup of tea in the morning and have a very hearty breakfast. Go for sightseeing tour of Munnar – the Kashmir of South India – nature lovers’ paradise. It is known for extra-ordinary nature beauty, refreshing air, and healthy climate. Relax at picturesque place and see the beauty of nature by close. Important places to visit here are Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Blossom Garden, Eravikulam National Park, Tea Plantation, Tea Museum, etc.
Enjoy dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 03 : Munnar – Periyar (Thekkady)
After hearty breakfast at the hotel drive to Periyar (Thekkady). See the copious nature beauty, garrulous waterfalls, captivating mountain streams, spice plantations etc on the way. On arrival at Periyar, check-in at your hotel. Freshen up and relax. Have boat cruise over the Periyar Lake and explore Periyar National Park. See varied species of birds and animals making an astonishing move while monkeys show their tricks to grab your attention.
Enjoy dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 : Periyar – Kumarakom
After hearty breakfast, drive down to Kumarakom through the lush green surrounding. Kumarakom is a scenic village in Kerala located at the bank of charming Vembanad Lake and is a popular tourist destination. On arrival visit to the famous Kumarakom bird sanctuary and see mixed species of migratory as well as water birds in their natural home. Later check into the hotel, relax and have some refreshment. In the evening, see the wonderful view of sunset over the scenic surroundings.Dinner & overnight will be at the hotel.
Day 05 : Kumarakom Houseboat Cruise
Spend morning at leisure at hotel. Check-in at deluxe houseboat at 1230 hrs. Cruise through pictorial Vembanad Lake (largest fresh water lake in Asia), R-block, and C-Block. The R-block and C-black are beautiful man-made islands in the middle of beautiful Vembanad Lake. Visit the Kumarakom bird sanctuary. Lunch, evening tea / coffee with snacks will be served on the cruise. Enjoy evening on the sundeck of the houseboat away from polluted hustle and bustle lifestyle of cities. During your cruise over the houseboat you will have wonderful chance to see the extraordinary beauty of bountiful nature. Dinner & overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 06 : Kumarakom – Cochin – Departure
After hearty breakfast in the morning, disembark the houseboat. Then Rover Holidays representative will transfer you to Kochi Airport or Railway Station in time to board flight / train for your next destination.
Costs of Children (between 5 and 12 yrs) :-
The above cost includes :-
- Transportation using A/C Car (Indica) as per the itinerary below, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance.
- Accommodation at all places on Twin Sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast
- Houseboat cruises.
- All meals in Houseboat
- All applicable Taxes
The above cost does not includes :-
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch/Dinner at hotels ,Room service , Telephone calls laundry Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Details of Cancellation Charges :-
If booking Cancelled before
- 15 days – 5 % of the tour cost
- 7 days - 10 % of the tour cost
- 2 days - 25 % of the tour cost
- Less than 2 days – 100 % of the tour cost
- A hike of 25% would be applicable from 15 Dec to 15 Jan 2010
- A hike of 10% would be applicable from 01 Feb 2011 to28 Feb 2011 (only for premium category)
- X’mas and New Year Eve Supplement charges would be charged additional on actual.